Current version of the document is effective as of the 1st of November 2017
1. What information does Unicall collect?
Unicall collects information from the Visitors when they use the Site with or without registration, upon registration, when they fill in forms, make orders, subscribe for newsletter, or respond to messages, phone and online calls. Upon registration and in connection with filling in any forms related to Services, the Visitors may be asked to enter certain personal information, such as:
- - full name (including first and last name),
- - ID number (registration number),
- - Date of Birth,
- - registered address (place of residence),
- - photos,
- - education,
- - language skills,
- - physical address,
- - email address,
- - company name,
- - phone number,
- - username and password.
The Visitors are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information they submit to Unicall. The Visitors are also responsible for their use of their login or password when using the Site. If the Visitors use the Site without registration, the only information collected by Unicall shall be the non-personal information related to IP address, web browser, and operating system information.
2. How does Unicall use information?
The information collected by Unicall from the Visitors in connection with the Site may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- - to order/provide Services specified on the Site to / from the Visitors;
- - to deliver a written contract to a Visitor regarding the Services specified on the Site;
- - to exercise rights and obligations related to the written contract with a Visitor regarding the Services specified on the Site;
- - to improve Service specified on the Site;
- - to customize and personalize experience of using the Site (information helps Unicall to better respond to individual needs);
- - and to send communications to the Visitors, including emails, online calls and messages.
By registering on the Site, the Visitors agree to received communications and marketing materials related to Services from Unicall. The Visitors will have an opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications by following the instructions provided on the communication..
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
4. Global personal data protection regime
5. Update or removal of personal information
The Visitors may also send private questions and requests to email@example.com.