Current version of the document is effective as of the 1st of November 2017
Site - the web site with the registered domain name www.unicall.io including all internal web pages of the Site;
Services - call center services as defined on the Site and the services which are related to the call center services as defined on the Site;
Visitor - an individual or representative of a legal person who is interested in the Services and who visited the Site to get more information regarding the Services or to order the Services from or to provide Services to Unicall;
Registration form - a special form on the Site to be filled in by Visitors who want to get the Services or to provide the Services to Unicall;
Unicall - Unicall Services LTD, a Cypriot company, the owner of the Site and the provider of the Services specified on the Site.
Use of the site and any materials on the site
Unicall grants You non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the web pages on the Site solely on Your devices and for the purposes of obtaining information about the Services and ordering of the Services.
Access to some materials on the Site may be provided to You upon you registration on the Site.
The Site and all materials on the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used in other forms not determined directly on the Site without Unicall’s prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this Site with their own terms, conditions, and notices shall be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
All materials and information published on the Site are narrative. Unicall exercised best efforts to make the materials and information on the Site clear and transparent but it does not represent that the Information on the Site is correct, current, or complete, and the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Unicall assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this Site to keep information updated or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to the Services. Unicall provides no assurances that any reported problems will be resolved by Unicall.
Information that Unicall publishes on the Site may contain references or cross references to Unicall Services that are not available, restricted or legally not enforceable in some countries on any reasons. Such references do not imply that Unicall intends to announce or make available such Services in all countries. Please consult with Unicall for information regarding Services that may be available to you in your country.
Registration and ordering of the services
For the purpose of ordering the Services or provision of the Services to Unicall you have to fill the Registration form on the Site.
If You decide to order the Services then You shall:
- - Provide details about the entity which will order the Services;
- - Choose a number of services;
If You want to provide the Services to Unicall then you shall provide:
- - Personal information;
- - Preferable form of the Service provision: at home or at the place of the co-working center provided by Unicall;
- - ID information.
Unicall does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from You through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to Unicall will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary to You or any third party. By sending any information or material to Unicall, you grant Unicall an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, such material or information. You also agree that Unicall is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send Unicall for any purpose. However, Unicall will not release Your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Disclaimer of warranty
THIS SITE SHALL BE USED AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. UNICALL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, UNICALL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT WILL UNICALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE SITE OR ANY USE OF THIS SITE , OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS, OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF UNICALL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
If any term hereof is found unenforceable, this shall not affect any other terms.
For information about how to contact Unicall, please visit our Contact page.
The following are examples of materials that must not be included in Your Content. The following materials are either illegal or prohibited by the Company for purposes of posting on the Website. We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, by submitting or posting any of the following:
- material that is offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- material that threatens, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- material that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website;
- material that includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- material that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, personal or business email addresses, or last names;
- material that contains information that you know is false or misleading or material that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- material that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music, movies or computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- material that involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- material that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.